As we care for new babies, please consider helping us with these special needs and specific items.
For Residents and House Needs.
- For the Newborn Infants: Wipes, Diaper size 2 &4 Diaper cream, Baby lotion, Baby shampoo, Hygiene kits, Swaddle blankets, Diaper Genie refills, Baby carriers, New infant car seats, Graco Travel Lite Crib (this model).
- For Resident rooms: New twin-sized Mattresses, Comforters and New humidifiers (4 of each, please)
- For the House
- For decorating the Living Room and Play Room: Gift cards to Home Goods or Target
- New portable dishwasher, similar to this model
- Outdoor push broom
- Hedge trimmer – new or gently used
- Weed-Eater/String Trimmer, gas powered – new or gently used
- Vacuum (the office vac recently broke down and isn’t repairable)
See our Target Wish List for Specific Items/Styles http://www.target.com/gift-registry/registry/xiOteUDk1xoOvMchswGmSQ?ref=registryCopiedLink
Always Needed and Appreciated
- Gift cards of all types (department stores; general merchandise stores, i.e. Target, Walmart, etc.; home improvement stores; entertainment-theater, movie rental, mini golf; restaurants)
- Postage Forever stamps
(Please attach gift receipts to your donations when possible.) Gently used appliances/furniture will be considered.
Special Requests for Special Needs
- + Minivan!
- ++ Are you certified to teach CPR and First Aid? We need training for our staff and volunteers in CPR and First Aid.
- +++ Do you have a cabin, vacation home, or timeshare you would occasionally share when not in use? Consider donating some time for refreshment and renewal for a Ruth Harbor House Parent.
Donations can go beyond simple finances and gift giving. We are in need of services and expertise regarding various projects such as roof repair and office network and computer infrastructure. Contact us at 515-279-4661.