All of our services are provided at no cost to the residents or their families:
• 24/7 Staffing and Supervision
• Professional Counseling for Clients & Families
• Continuing Education Support & Encouragement
• Life Skills Training
• Spiritual Guidance
• Employment Support
• Access to Quality Health Care
• Parent Training and/or Adoption Assistance
• Additional support as-needed through mentors, host homes, and partner agencies
As an interdenominational, Christ-centered ministry, we do not utilize government funding. Therefore, we rely solely on the support of individuals, churches and groups who support our mission. Your monthly support or one-time gift provides assistance for young women who have experienced unplanned pregnancies and their babies.
Ruth Harbor is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization (tax ID 42-1464150). As such, all donations are tax-deductible.