A resident delivered a healthy baby girl; both mom & baby are doing well!
A resident earned her HiSet (high school equivalency) credential.
A new partnership with Freedom for Youth (link) is enhancing our resident programming.
We are amazed and grateful for the way God uses various individuals and groups to meet needs:
- A couple donated a reliable vehicle that went to a resident who had saved for one.
- 2 churches sent teams to each of our homes to complete yard clean-up projects.
- Another church provided machinery & manpower to complete a big landscaping project.
- A church collected & delivered needed Wish List items (link).
- Teenage sisters volunteered time by deep cleaning our Des Moines office.
- A ministry partner blessed our new moms with “first-year bags,” baby items for a year!
- A local food pantry donated baby food, oatmeal, formula, and diapers.
Basic details for the Nov 11 fundraising banquet are in place (venue, speaker, theme, etc.).
God-given discernment to our leadership team regarding next expansion steps for client needs.
Several staff members are getting some well-deserved vacation days over the summer months.
Employment opportunity still needed for a resident.
Vehicles (by donation or for purchase) are needed for 2 additional residents.
A resident who is still considering her decision of parenting or placing her baby.
Good health for our current residents, babies, and staff.
Continued progress for a former resident adapting to her new location, program, and home.
Staff relationship-building with residents.
For potential residents of God’s choosing that we can serve.
The likely potential of adding new board members in the near future.
Pray for Volunteer needs (link): drivers and office custodian.
A larger project at RH Dsm is being considered by a company.
Our leadership team as they cast a vision for the ministry and continue developing/guiding.